Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Years!!

Happy New Year!!

I hope that this year is an amazing year for you and yours... I am so very excited about this year - 2011 was a great year for us and there is just no telling what 2012 will bring. Hopefully new friends here! One of the best things that has happened in my online life is how many wonderful people I've met! I am so thankful for each of you.

I made y'all a desktop calendar to download. (Let me know if you need a different size for your screen) I've also attached the source file so that you can customize it with your own photos, fonts and even re-make it to give away on your own blog.
sweetvioelt1-2010
download 1600x1200 wallpaper here
sweetvioelt1-2012 calendar
download 1600x1200 image file here
download fully editable .psd file here
Jan2012 calendar
download 1600x1200 wallpaper here
fonts used: Calamity Jane & Bernhard Fashion Hmk

2 comments:

Kimberly Gauthier said...

This is so creative!!!

Patrice said...

Blessings to you in the new year!