Visit me at my new blog Sweet Violet Photography

Friday, December 9, 2011

Is it Saturday yet?


I went to bed early last night but I am still exhausted today. After only sleeping from 1 or 2am until 7am with at least two or three interruptions I'm pretty sleep deprived but I've always found that catching up on sleep is tricky and sometimes it's easier to run on the adrenaline of sleep deprivation and coffee... on the flip side it feels really good to finally get rolling again after thanksgiving break. Today is Library day for my boys and me! It's one of my favorite days of the week.


I've literally got a hundred photos from the other day that I'm trying to edit to post here - I think I'm going to have to figure out how to do one of those stop-motion mash-ups like on The Paper Mama - my kids are just so stinking cute!

A shout out to Melissa at The Momma Bird - for hosting a giveaway for my photography classes. She's obviously doing an amazing job because I've been gaining followers, getting mentioned in tweets and all those wonderful things that make bloggers feel good :) If you're thinking about promoting your blog or shop advertising with  Melissa is the place to go and he rates are super-reasonable.


It's not too late to link up with my photography challenge! The theme is eyes and/or feet.

IROCKSOWHAT is swapping design work for clothes to wear to the design summit. She did an amazing job with Rachel's blog! I'm thinking about asking her to design a couple ads for my re-branding that will appeal to her audience. Also, if you're thinking about advertising your blog hers is another good one to advertise on - when I bought an ad for Bartering Blogger on IROCKSOWHAT she automatically became my #1 traffic source (after my blog).

And in case you didn't know - the SWAP on The Bartering Blogger this week is themed - post your want ads there!! How cool is that? :)

Okay, time to take the kids to the library - I'll be back with more photos soon!! :)

P.S. I'm going to be wiping out my blog design on Monday so be sure to drop by sometime on that day to lend your 2 cents to my re-design. I'll be blogging about everything blog-design related. Got a question or something specific you want me to mention? Let me know!

2 comments:

Tara said...

I can't wait for your re design! Did you do it yourself?

Jodi said...

cant wait to see the redesign too :)