Visit me at my new blog Sweet Violet Photography

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Happy Hump Day Photo Dump

mr attitude
no caption needed
DSC_8615.JPG DSC_8622.JPG 
asleep/awake - my sweet boy!
DSC_8191.JPG
a little peek into my real-life
DSC_0305.JPG
my sweet DSC_0308.JPG
foot sucker
DSC_0311.JPG DSC_9972.JPG DSC_9969.JPG 
pretending to read Big Sister's book.
DSC_9955.JPG
Little Man
DSC_9942.JPG DSC_9936.JPG
doesn't he look like a little break dancer?
he's showing me his "moves"
DSC_9933.JPG DSC_9925.JPG 
no, his room is not this clean all of the time
DSC_9649.JPG DSC_0320.JPG
I sure do love his smiles!

Linking up with: The Paper Mama, Project Alicia ,  And Then, She Snapped, Live and Love Out Loud, Dear Crissy, Love Bug, Fresh Mommy & The NapTimeMomTog


I took SO many photos of Eli today I can't wait to share a few tomorrow!!


14 comments:

Jodi said...

Every time i see a picture of that baby smile i smile instantly! all your kiddos are adorable :P

Kelly-Marie said...

Aww you family look so cool to hang out with :)

Just thought I'd let you know that the BLW post went up today: http://ourfootprintsontheworld.blogspot.com/2011/12/baby-led-weaning-babies.html

Thank You for participating x

Skye said...

Yeah, smiling baby pictures are the best ever! :)

Elise said...

Hopped on over from the Momma Bird. You are a talented photog!! :)

kaity said...

such great photos of your family. your children are adorable!
stopping by from the Momma Bird! :]

Rose said...

Loved the photos!

Kristi {at} Live and Love...Out Loud said...

I love this little peak into your life. These photos certainly brightened my day. First blog I've stopped by today and I'm already smiling! :) Have a great day, Faith!

the hollie rogue said...

you're making me want another baby....:)

Joanna said...

What a sweet lil' family you have! And I love that you showed a "real" shot of your living room. Mine looks about the same right now, lol.

Chic Homeschool Mama said...

How cute they are- I had forgotten about the eating of the toes- :) It's been a while I suppose.

Sarah said...

Aww. Such sweet photos. Eli is getting so big.

OLLIE MCKAY'S ~ A Chic Boutique said...

Ahhh. . . .love all these cute pictures! The very first one is my favorite - just love that He-Man pose on the front porch! :-) Happy WW to all!

April @ Red-Dirt-Mama.com said...

What wonderful pictures! My living room looks like that most days! I love the little tie!

Jennifer said...

I love these pictures, it makes me want to hang out with your family! You all look like a happy, fun bunch! :-)