Visit me at my new blog Sweet Violet Photography

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

because fonts are so much fun

My mind is no where near to made up about my name change... still really loving Adelaide, or Adeline like "Sweet Violet Adeline" wouldn't that be pretty? I really love the idea of "Violet Jane" or "Violet Adelaide" Adelaide is my grandmother's middle name (and also apparently the name of a city in Australia) and I have always loved it. Adeline is more popular though and I don't want to create a name that people can't remember. 

I was playing with the fonts on my sidebar header thing and then I had a lightbulb moment when I saw how pretty the fonts looked like - I also created one with the font y'all said was your favorite when I posted some font ideas




P.S. I got that pretty look on the "photography" line by adding a space in between each letter in the word "photography" - it's a great idea when you want a line to be lighter, smaller but take up more space.

6 comments:

Momma Bird said...

awe - SO pretty!!!

Jodi Hall said...

very pretty faith! :)

Laura Railing said...

My personal fave is the top one. It's easy to remember a name when there are varying fonts like that and it stands out more, I think!

BARBIE said...

Love your play with fonts!

Sarah said...

Oh! I love the last one!!

Caroline said...

Love love love it! Not sure I can choose one..they are all great!