Visit me at my new blog Sweet Violet Photography

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Wordless Wednesday

DSC_8312.JPG

I have SO many photos of these pears just waiting to be uploaded - this is the only one that's made it to my Flickr page so far... it's different anyway and one of the hubs favorites.

I also took an entire series of Eli playing with his new squeaky chewy toy that I think y'all are going to love I know I do. But I accidentally left my camera in the bedroom and don't want to disturb sleeping hubs and Little Man, so they will have to wait until tomorrow.




Linking up with:
NapTime MomTogand then, she {snapped}

8 comments:

Helen Watson-Jones said...

love this picture! the colours are so perfect and the way the light bounces off the pears is gorgeous

Helen

Marla said...

The light in this shot is amazing!

Marla @ www.blueskiesphotoblog.com

Hannah said...

Beautiful picture!

http://randomramblingsonlife.com

Jodi said...

amazing lighting faith!

Jennie Louise said...

very unusual lighting and focus is great ! Jennie. x

Sarah said...

So gorgeous!!

Aleksandra Nearing said...

Beautiful! Happy Wednesday!

Erika Price said...

Stunning photo!