Visit me at my new blog Sweet Violet Photography

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

wordless wednesday - grocery shopping edition

Today is grocery shopping day today... so glad that the baby slept through the shopping!


Linking up with:
NapTime MomTogand then, she {snapped}

I also wanted to let y'all know about a couple great deals & affiliate promotions:
FREE Thanksgiving Cards at Tiny Prints today only: CODE: FREETHX11 
5 FREE Samples of Holiday cards CODE: 5HOLIDAY expires 11/8
FREE My Mini Photo Book from MyPublisher
FREE extra pages at MyPublisher using CODE: GIFTOFPAGES expires 11/8


5 comments:

Anne U said...

They always look so precious when they're sleeping.

Jodi said...

too cute :)

hope you are having a great week.

Sarah said...

Aww. So sweet.

Kimberly said...

Too cute!

Melissa said...

I love sleeping photos, so cute!