Visit me at my new blog Sweet Violet Photography

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Eli photo dump

My little guy is so freaking photogenic he smiles ALL of the time, which is so wonderful! He turns towards the camera when I'm taking pictures of him, which I love! I took a bunch of photos of him the other day and can't wait to sit down and load them into my album that I'll be printing at the end of the year.




I also took a bunch of photos using my speed-light, but  those will have to wait until Monday!

Linking up with:
Happily Mother After

13 comments:

Kelly-Marie said...

hehe so many cute faces :)

Kaitlyn said...

Enjoy the time you have now that he looks at the camera once he gets mobile he won't want anything to do with it! lol. He is such a little doll. I love that last one!

In our sea of love

Stacia said...

Such a cutie. I love the angry face best! =>

Jodi said...

He just has the cutest smile!! :)

DebC said...

Oh. my. gosh.
What a little jewel you have in that child!

Darcie said...

oh gosh your making me miss my baby! hes 23 lbs now and turning 1 :(

Patrice said...

The perfect little model!

Rose's Daughter said...

He is beautiful!!!!!

deb duty said...

What a cutie pie! I love all the different sweet expressions you captured! He looks very fun to photograph!

Jen said...

He is so cute!! Those little giggles, I just love them :)

CrunchyVTMommy said...

He is so handsome and sweet. Love how happy he is.

Heather said...

Hes so cute!

Lauren said...

Oh his smile is so contagious! How cute!!!! I'm so glad to have you at Happily Mother After and hope you'll link up again tomorrow for this week's party. :) {I wanna see that little man grow each week!}