Visit me at my new blog Sweet Violet Photography

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

wordless wednesday

I thought that maybe y'all would like some sweet Eli smiles! 

If you're looking for today's post for 31 Days of Inspiring Photography - it'll be up later today.  If you're looking for my photography challenge click here - there's still a little bit of time to link up! And if you're curious about tomorrow's Bartering Blogger link-up you can get all the deets here!

Linking up with:


NapTime MomTogand then, she {snapped}

9 comments:

Sarah said...

Awww. So very sweet.

uwmomma said...

Oh my goodness, look at that smile! So sweet!!

Tara said...

Aw, very sweet. So cute!!

becca said...

SUCH a cutie! & i adore his chin dimple =)

Ashley Sisk said...

Love that big smile!

Marilyn said...

Aww, Super cute :)) lovely shot...

Courtney K. said...

He is just TOO cute!!

Tina´s PicStory said...

thats so sweet :)

Jodi said...

Such a sweetie.. :)