Visit me at my new blog Sweet Violet Photography

Friday, October 14, 2011

Shades of Autumn: Yellow

I am so excited to be participating in this link-up series with AliciaKristi and Rebecca. One of my photos was chosen last week to be featured on the Shades of Autumn Pinterest board, which I think was a super-awesome idea. Thank you Rebecca.


The ones above are a few shots I took this morning, the ones below are from last weekend.
You can download this PhotoShop Elements template for free here & See my tutorial on how to use templates in PSE here

9 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

So pretty.

alita jewel said...

Such a lovely set of pictures Faith. I just adore the first one.

Alita

Tiffany said...

Lovely...thanks for the template! Have a great weekend.

Tiffany

alicia said...

Amazing how a simple leaf can be so beautiful. Love that you had a little helper in on the action too. Thanks so much for participating in the Shades of Autumn Photo Challenge. Next up is orange!

satakieli said...

These are so pretty Faith, the first one is so simple but perfect!

I'm so glad to have you taking part, looking forward to seeing what you come up with for orange next week :)

http://www.bumblesandlight.com

miheekimkort.com said...

Gorgeous!

Kristi {at} Live and Love...Out Loud said...

I love the simplicity of that first shot. So pretty. :)
Thanks for joining us in the Shades of Autumn Photo Challenge. I hope you'll be back to join us again next week when we move on to our new theme, orange. :) Have a great weekend.

Jaimie said...

he's so happy about his dandelions! as he shoud be... dandelions are awesome... :D

Christine said...

Pretty, pretty! I like the simple stand out of the first photo.