Visit me at my new blog Sweet Violet Photography

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Photography Challenge: Today I am grateful for...


This week's theme is today I am grateful for...
Today I'm thankful for husband. He's been awesome lately. He spent the weekend playing Monopoly with the kids (swoon!) he's been super-helpful and I can't think of anyone or anything that I am more thankful for than to be married to such a good man.


Please link up an original photo 
Please link up your blog post/Flickr page url 
Please link back to my blog 
Please leave comments on the other participants blogs 

If you're new to photography link-ups here are a few points of etiquette that I posted about last week.
The linky will be open until Monday 10/17 at 12:00pm Let me know what you think about this arrangement - I'm totally open to your input! 
Next week's theme is "Laugh Out Loud"
So what are you grateful for today?

Thank you so much to everyone who participated in last week's photography challenge. Not many people voted - if you could take a minute and let me know what you think about the current set-up I would really appreciate it. Are there other photography challenges that have a better voting method?

Y'all voted Sarah the Naptime Momtog as the winner of this week's photography challenge.

Naptime MomTog


It was so nice seeing all of the things that make y'all smile! I wasn't able to comment on every single photo as soon as I wanted to - but I did visit your blog and see your photo and it made me smile too! So thanks so much for sharing.

Here are my top 5:
Beth at Snapping Away

I adore Beth and her sweet little girls!!


AlyGatr

LOVE the way this photo is framed! Such a great shot.


My Persepctive

Aren't these beautiful tones?!


I am Sarah's Smile

Gotta love those sweet fat baby fingers.


Diana at Find Your Happiness

This is SO sweet!! I love how sharp the focus is on those fingers and the white balance and saturation is simply perfect.



Thanks for participating!!!

Grab Your button:



Honorable Mention:
Rose's Daughter
Nihao Cupcake
Joyful Mama
Let Birds Fly

9 comments:

Michelle said...

Awww how sweet is that first photo :) I haven't played Monopoly in years! Must see if Mum still has it hidden away somewhere..

Sarah said...

I love your shots!! So fun. Thanks for voting mine for the winner.

melifaif said...

Fabulous entries for sure. I love taking part in the challenges!!!! Cheers.

Dina @ 4 Lettre Words said...

All those tiny parts...so, so sweet! :) We love game-night, too. Isn't it great when the simple things make you happiest!?

Christina Klas said...

Love your "grateful" post! Who doesn't love a helpful hubbie!!

Jodi said...

Congrats to the winners!

homeschoolceo said...

These are so beautiful! I love seeing what everyone else is up to ;)

Thanks for hosting the challenge!!

Nicolasa @ {My}Perspective said...

Love all of your images for this week's challenge, they make me smile! Thanks for selecting my photo! I'm having fun playing around with different styles in LR.

Dorian Susan said...

Sweet images of your wonderful hubby. You totally deserve him!!
Eli is getting BIG fast.
You've made some wonderful choices for faves. Happy to vote.