Visit me at my new blog Sweet Violet Photography

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Photography Challenge: Natural Beauty




DSC_7238.JPG
This week's theme is natural beauty and the photo that I've chosen is of my daughter, Emma. I took it on Sunday as the sun was setting.

I would just LOVE it if you'd take a minute to VOTE for your favorite from last week's challenge and check out my top five and honorable mentions! (this post is coming soon)

If you haven't linked up with me before here are a few points of bloggy good manners:
Please link up an original photo - one that you took, not something pretty you found on Pinterest. Those posts are awesome and we all enjoy them but it's not good manners to link that up with a photography challenge. 
Please link up your blog post/Flickr page url and not just your blog. So for example the link should look like this:http://faith-simplicity.blogspot.com/2011/10/thankfulness-on-monday.html  and not this: http://faith-simplicity.blogspot.com/ 
Please link back to my blog you can do this by copying and pasting my button code (which you'll find the code for in the handy-dandy box at the top of this post!) into your post, a text link is also fine. Because I'll be choosing a top five please include the link back either directly above or directly below the photo you are linking up thanks - that will help me a lot. 
Please leave comments on the other participants blogs at least two or three would be best - it's more fun if you get comments when you link up! You can link up either to your blog or to a Flickr page, you don't have to have any certain level of camera or skill to participate - everyone is welcome! 

I've changed the voting schedule to be from Tuesday to Tuesday (like I used to do) and moved my top five to a separate post. 


Next week's theme is "Blooper"

15 comments:

Tina´s PicStory said...

beautiful :)

Deborah said...

Hi Faith! Your Emma is beautiful ... love this photo and the natural sunlight on her face! I haven't entered in a little while ... family matters ... but I'm glad to be back for your challenge this week! Hope to be around more often! You have a blessed day! ~ Deborah

deb duty said...

This light is so pretty and she's such a beautiful girl. I really love this!

Ashley Sisk said...

I love that crop and the light is beautiful.

Sarah said...

Love that photo. So gorgeous. The lighting is amazing.

Becky said...

Beautiful!

Tiffany said...

Beautiful shot!

Tiffany

Dina @ 4 Lettre Words said...

So lovely!

Jodi said...

Beautiful picture faith! :)

Nancy @ A Rural Journal said...

A lovely girl and a fantastic photo, Faith. :)

Kelly @ In Everything said...

sweet picture... live the lighting and details of her precious face.

lindsay said...

natural light photography is one of my favorite things ever...there is nothing better than a pretty photo taken in the sun ;)

Nicolasa @ {My}Perspective said...

Such beautiful lighting!

Jess said...

Oh, I just start to twitch if I can't be shooting when the light is gorgeous like that!

Beautiful composition, Faith.

mommy of Five said...

thanks for picking one of mine as the top 5. so many really great ones! i'll be giving you a little shout on on my blog =0)