Visit me at my new blog Sweet Violet Photography

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Photography Challenge: Laugh Out Loud!









This week the theme is "LOL" and I just can't wait to see your photos of things that make you laugh! All of my kids leave me crying with laughter from time to time but I can always count on my Katie-Abigail to ham it up in front of the camera. I am sure I could fill a whole album with the photos I have of her making silly faces for the camera. You can see some more here. Her next youngest sibling, Josiah has a ton of personality - that translates well on camera - as you can tell from yesterday's post.


I would just LOVE it if you'd take a minute to VOTE for your favorite from last week's challenge and check out my top five and honorable mentions! 

If you haven't linked up with me before here are a few points of bloggy good manners:
Please link up an original photo - one that you took, not something pretty you found on Pinterest. Those posts are awesome and we all enjoy them but it's not good manners to link that up with a photography challenge. 
Please link up your blog post/Flickr page url and not just your blog. So for example the link should look like this:http://faith-simplicity.blogspot.com/2011/10/thankfulness-on-monday.html  and not this: http://faith-simplicity.blogspot.com/ 
Please link back to my blog you can do this by copying and pasting my button code (which you'll find the code for in the handy-dandy box at the top of this post!) into your post, a text link is also fine. Because I'll be choosing a top five please include the link back either directly above or directly below the photo you are linking up thanks - that will help me a lot. 
Please leave comments on the other participants blogs at least two or three would be best - it's more fun if you get comments when you link up! You can link up either to your blog or to a Flickr page, you don't have to have any certain level of camera or skill to participate - everyone is welcome! 

I've changed the voting schedule to be from Tuesday to Tuesday (like I used to do) and moved my top five to a separate post. You'll find it here. Let me know what you think! I'm always open to making this challenge easiest and enjoyable for you. 


Next week's theme is "Natural Beauty"

12 comments:

Michelle said...

They look like such little characters! And they look very alike too, you can clearly see they are brother and sister :)
(is the linky missing or am I too early?)

Tezzie said...

Fun theme! But...ummm...am I totally missing where the linky is...?

Amber said...

So cute. Our kids always have a way of making us LAUGH and making us a little crazier :)

Sarah said...

Aww. So cute.

Faith said...

Sorry! The linky is up now.

Beth Snapping Away said...

I'm getting my photos ready right now!

Ashley Sisk said...

Aren't they funny - and I think I may have a photo for this one...just wrote it down and next week's too so I can link up!

Halie said...

Seeing them made me smile.

Jen said...

They are so cute!! Love their little happy faces :)

Mommy This and That said...

I love the faces kids make! Yours are adorable!!

CrunchyVTMommy said...

Love the shots. Nothing better than cute and happy kids.

Ellie A. said...

I love funny faces my kids always giggle because I end up doing the funny faces w/them so this is fun! Thanks for the template as I know just what pictures to use it for!