Visit me at my new blog Sweet Violet Photography

Thursday, October 13, 2011

my little guy and me




Just a quick little post with a quickie picture of my little guy, Eli and me complete with clean laundry waiting to be put away in the background (it looked way better on my phone). He's growing up so quickly. It's mind-blowing. He's all smiley and trying to sit up and he threw his first mini-baby-tantrum yesterday. I am loving all of his sweet smiles and snuggles right now and trying to enjoy as much as I possibly can. 

This session of photography classes is going splendidly. I have got some wonderful people in this class and it's been really enjoyable getting to know them I've got one last class for this year going on during the month of November - you can register for it here and enter to win a free class here. Also be sure to check back tomorrow because I'll be announcing something (about my photography classes) that's quite a big deal, really.

6 comments:

Laura said...

Aww, how od is he?? So sweet.

tara said...

so much goodness going on for you! (give or take a tantrum...)

Kara Faith said...

Newborn cuddles are wonderful!

Courtney K. said...

So sweet!!

Jodi said...

too cute!

Looking forward to the big announcement

Mommy of KraftyGang kids said...

So sweet!!!! I'll have to check out about the free class. I want to do your class in March :) I just need more time during the day to "camera play"!!!! Gideon is taking a lot of my time. A bit different than my other boys! Love him to pieces though.