Visit me at my new blog Sweet Violet Photography

Sunday, October 30, 2011

A little glimpse into my backyard

DSC_7846 2.jpg
I took several dozen photos outside in my backyard yesterday afternoon. Here's one. It's always such a great experience looking at the world through my lens, capturing little details that I may not have noticed before. Especially after this stressful week it was so relaxing and re-invigorating to get a few minutes to take some photos. See the sooc one (and a few more versions of this edit) here.

4 comments:

Bethany said...

Wow. Beautiful shot!

Seeing Each Day said...

Simply put - I just love these type of shots - love your composition here. And I whole heartedly agree with everything you've said about the camera and noticing details. Hope your week is a little bit less stressful.

Leesha said...

captures simplicity perfectly. :)

gina said...

gorgeous, can't wait to see the others! found you through Simple As That, your blog is amazing!!!!!