Visit me at my new blog Sweet Violet Photography

Monday, October 17, 2011

just another day in the life with my little man




Josiah is too young for Kindergarten, or really even K-4 but he's just at that age where he enjoys learning about everything - and needs something stimulating to do. So today we worked on writing his name, and this is what we came up with - he wrote his all by himself! But would he let me get a good photo of him, oh no he would not! (I took these with my Samsung Galaxy S smart phone).

By the way... I'm guest blogging over at the Momma Bird about making the transition from "I have a blog" to "I am a blogger" thought you'd like to know ;)

3 comments:

Christian said...

Adorable! Love his name. Your blog is so lovely!

Jodi said...

Aww hes a cutie.. and he did so good writing his name! :)

Heather said...

Good job, Jojo!