Visit me at my new blog Sweet Violet Photography

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

31 Days of Inspiring Photography: Day 12 Friends - Deb Duty


Source: debduty.com via Faith on Pinterest

I remember when Deb Duty first started participating in my photography challenge - I was immediately by he consistently high quality of her photography. She's an excellent photographer and a beautiful person.

Source: debduty.com via Faith on Pinterest
Source: debduty.com via Faith on Pinterest
Source: debduty.com via Faith on Pinterest

She has a photography link up that highly recommend (and will be linking up with tonight!)

 

2 comments:

deb duty said...

You are too sweet! Thank you for your kind words. I'm honored that you think I'm a good photographer considering how beautiful your own photography is.

Debbie said...

I love these photographs; simply beautiful. Don't you love Pinterest? I will check out Deb Duty's link.

Blessings,
Debbie