Visit me at my new blog Sweet Violet Photography

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

31 Days of Inspiring Photography: Day 11 Friends Rebecca


Here's another photographer friend of mine who I just adore. I featured her last year but have grown to love her work even more since then! Rebecca Nichols blogs over at Bumbles & Light and is one of the hosts of the amazing Shades of Autumn Photography challenge. I adore her editing style and especially love her nature photography and the sweet simplicity of the photos of her son.

Source: bumblesandlight.com via Faith on Pinterest  
Source: flickr.com via Faith on Pinterest
Source: flickr.com via Faith on Pinterest

5 comments:

Michelle said...

I remember that snowflake photo, it's incredible!

Sarah said...

Gorgeous shots!

satakieli said...

Oh, Faith! You've made my day, thank you so much!

http://www.bumblesandlight.com

sarah wagner said...

Wow she's great!

Jodi said...

I follow her! She takes amazing photos..