Visit me at my new blog Sweet Violet Photography

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Weekend Reading

So I realize that y'all may or may not have hopped onto the Google+ wagon - you really should. It's like Facebook + Twitter only better. The only problem is you may or may not be following anyone interesting. Chances are your stream is looking mighty lonely and blank at the moment. Well, if you'd like to follow someone other than your tech savvy brother in-law here are some new faces (or at least new to me) on Google+ and if you haven't paid any attention to these posts in the past start here.

Ree Drummond - The Pioneer Woman
If you didn't have a reason to join Google+ before - you do now! Looky who I found - The Pioneer Woman herself, on Google+ in person with updates on what she's doing, links to her favorite posts and photos.

photo credit: Audrey Christensen
Audrey of The Daily Wyatt
You may already know Audrey - the awesome momtographer who blogs at The Daily Wyatt and hosts Texture Thursday.


Victor B 

Victor shares a lot of amazing photography - a great one to follow!

photo credit: Russell van Kraayenburg
Russell of Chasing Delicious is on of my newest favorite food bloggers. This latest chocolate cake post made me wish I was his IRL friend, just so I could get a piece.


Nichole of Delicious Days
She is a fabulous person to follow because she posts all kinds of interesting links and artistic beautifulness and inspiration - definitely one to follow to add a bit of interestingness to your Google+ stream.
Kate Bingman Burt
She draws all of her purchases - it's very clever :)


Untitled
via
This entire Flickr stream is just amazing! If you're on Flickr you'll definitely want to add this one to your contact list.

So there you go, a few new interesting people to follow. And be sure to check out next week's Weekend Reading for some new people to follow on Google+ that you won't want to miss!! Got someone you think I should feature? Let me know!

4 comments:

Ross said...

This last photo is nothing short of amazing! Your site is great and I'll be following it from now on.

Kathryn said...

there are so many interesting folks out there it can be hard to pick. thanks for weeding through and highlighting some faves!

Mr. Taylor and his Lady said...

ah, i have google+ but haven't gotten into the flow of things. i love the pioneer woman though, so maybe once i start following her i'll have more fun. thanks for the blog lovin' girl!
xo TJ

http://mrtaylorandhislady.blogspot.com

Jodi said...

Thanks for sharing! I love finding new people. I love that The Pioneer Woman is on there :D