Visit me at my new blog Sweet Violet Photography

Thursday, September 15, 2011

too funny not to share

A neighbor brought some hand me downs over a couple days ago. Josiah spent the afternoon sorting through it today and in that box found some clip-on ties - which he has really never seen before. He thought they were amazing... and when his sisters came home from school - they did too! They were so cute I couldn't help but snap a few photos with my cell phone and they are just too funny not to share!! 





6 comments:

deb duty said...

Your little models are so cute! Really fun photos!

Kathryn said...

i'm so behind the curve, but i just now have a cell phone with a halfway decent camera, and i'm amazed how often it saves the day and gets a memorable shot!

Tara said...

that is adorable! How fun!

Chelsea said...

Haha soo cute! These are classic :) I loved playing dress up as a kid and still laugh everytime I see them

Scott said...

very cute. They look like they know how to model their outfits. :)

olivia said...

they are so adorable!