Visit me at my new blog Sweet Violet Photography

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Some beautiful photos for a beautiful day!

This week is going by way too quickly!! I didn't really realize that it was Wednesday (and thus the day to link up at the various Wordless Wednesday hot spots) until this afternoon, but better late than never, right?
The past two days we have had the most wonderful weather here in Augusta, GA - and I'm sure that in a day or two the weather will go back to hot, muggy and awful but for now I am trying to enjoy ever cool, breezy moment I can! I love love love the chilly mornings and hot-coffee-sipping nights. I love sweaters and fall colors. Fall can not get here soon enough, but it will be so I had better post these photos from the three-day weekend before the weekend is here again!
We took all five kids on the three-hour trip to Atlanta, where all of our family lives. Eli was a little angel the entire trip - which was such a blessing, since I was a little bit worried about what it would be like to travel with such a little baby.
We spent a couple hours with my little sister Abi and her family - which was wonderful, as usual. But I left my camera in the van.

We spent the weekend with my mother in-law and got lots of happy photos of the kids on Sunday morning.
a neighbor's dog came over - which made the kids quite happy
there's nothing like a tree swing!


I could fill a whole book with her silly faces
smiling at Grammy
my adorable little guy

my sister in-law with Eli
We spent some time with my older sister, who just gave birth to another sweet son. He was tiny and made Eli look like a giant! You can see a photo of my newest nephew while he was in the hospital on Abi's blog.

One of the reasons we went to Atlanta this weekend was so that I could take some photos of the fabric boutique that my mom works at. It was a blast!
my favorite photo from the shoot.
SOOC
I'll post a couple more in a few days when I've had a chance to edit them.


Linking up with:



NapTime MomTogPaper Heart Photoand then, she {snapped}

5 comments:

Amy said...

I LOVE the first swing pic. Great action shot! Congrats on the new nephew...so beautiful!

Sarah said...

Wow, great shots Faith. Looks like sooo much fun. Eli is getting so big. Love that your sister will have a son so close to Eli's age. Thanks for linking up. Have a great rest of your week.

Leesha said...

I like the last photo you took too! What great colors. :)

Joni said...

Awww. such a sweet little face. Eli is so adorable.

Jodi said...

Such beautiful photos. Eli has just the sweetest smile :) totally made me smile when i saw the first pic. :)