Visit me at my new blog Sweet Violet Photography

Friday, September 9, 2011

a little bit of random fashion

via
Source: polyvore.com via Libby on Pinterest


I LOVE fall, I love the colors,  I love the hot tea and coffee, but one of the things I love best about fall is the sweaters. Living in the deep south I pretty much live in sweaters during the last half of the year - why bother with a heavy jacket when you can wear a sweeping cardigan? However some of the sweaters I've seen on Polyvore are outrageously expensive!

Here are a couple of my favorites at a more reasonable price:

via
via
 Add your favorite pair of jeans a necklace and a cute shoe like this and you've got such a great outfit - at a much more affordable price.
via

via
What do you love best about fall fashion?

4 comments:

stephanie slater clark said...

I LOVE Boots Boots Boots! I'd wear them now if I wouldn't get funny looks! =) Give me a week or two... I'm also a sweater/light blazer girl. Just wish I could wear jeans to work. Everything looks better with a great pair of jeans!

Melissa Jo said...

Definitely love boots, jeans and sweaters... but scarves are my ultimate weakness!

Joni said...

I love polyvore and i LOVE that outfit you put together too. plums and moss greens are two of my favorite colors for this fall. i don't know if they are what's "in" for this fall, but i am going with it! :)

Jodi said...

What a cute outfit! Love those shoes :)

Hope you have a great weekend!