Visit me at my new blog Sweet Violet Photography

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Bartering Blogger Swap

I am so excited about this post! It's my very first swap link-up post - the first of what I hope will be many and the result of a lot of thought and work.



Here are a few things I have available to swap. I've got a bunch of boxes of books/dvds and CDs in m garage that I'll be unpacking soon and putting some of those things up for swap.

Books:
Design on a Dime, When Life and Beliefs Collide, National Velvet, The Birthday Book

 
 When Life and Beliefs Collide by Carolyn Custis James in good condition

 National Velvet - there is a little rip on the front cover and a bent corner

The Birthday Book by Shelly Radic in perfect condition

DVDs
Date Night, Signs, Black Swan

Black Swan -  perfect condition, only watched it once

Signs - very good condition. we've had it for a while but it looks and plays just fine.

I'm interested in swapping for:  
books - popular fiction, historical fiction, photography, autobiography, devotional
dvds 

I'll pay for the shipping costs for my items if you'll pay the shipping cost for yours. Send me an email to make an offer!! 

I'm linking up at:
this link-up is open until the end of the month

3 comments:

AC said...

What a great idea! I have a full library, any books you've been looking in particular? I'm kinda of interested in Design on a Dime or Date Night.

Faith said...

AC - thank you!!!! I'd LOVE to swap with you :) I'm a sucker for books that have been made into movies. I haven't read the Twilight books yet and I'd like to read Water for Elephants - and I enjoy Christian books like Beth Moore... but then I also like Haiku poetry and yoga... I'm such a mixed bag.
Email me and we'll work something out :)

Jodi said...

Such a great idea! Gonna go through my closet and see what i have to swap :)