Visit me at my new blog Sweet Violet Photography

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Photos of Eli : 2 weeks old

Mid morning light was shining in through my bedroom windows. After spending the morning on Pinterest I couldn't help but pick up my camera. My respect for newborn photographers deepens with every photoshoot I do of Eli - it's not easy. Even simple concepts seem to take a good deal of prep. After a few minutes of frustrating fails on the bed I borrowed my daughter's bean bag chair, draped his blanket over it, set it near a window - and there you go. As usual these are SOOC...










I just can't help but slip this one of the hubs with little Eli that I took today! Daniel is such a good daddy!

7 comments:

ourlifeinaclick.blogspot.com said...

Eli is so beautiful! Great pix Mom!!

Ashley Sisk said...

These are sweet- my favorite might be the one with daddy.

Mommy of KraftyGang kids said...

He's a sweet little guy! Love the pictures!! Wow, he looks a lot like your husband, I think.

bekkah said...

omigoodness, he's an absolute CUTIE...congratulations :)

SKC said...

He is adorable.

- Jessi - said...

He is soo cute Faith! and I'm lovin the last photo with dad, heart melter.

unique new gifts said...

Eli is so beautiful and has such a wise eye looking air....so cute.