Visit me at my new blog Sweet Violet Photography

Friday, June 10, 2011

today we bought the car seat...

... sub-titled: more late-night randomness from your preggo mama

Today we bought little guy's car seat. 

It was exhausting trying to pick which one to buy...

I wanted to cry when we were done

because the truth is

that even though I'm exited about this new little one

and I'm so ready to be done with this pregnancy

I'm pretty scared about having a new baby.

they're so freaking tiny!
and
so crazy-needy

I'm trying not to psych myself out

but this transition is going to be...


epic.


Having the car seat means that this is really happening... to me... soon. 

I'm sure I'll get through it

I always do.

I just thought I'd take a moment to say...

I'm kinda scared.

10 comments:

Nat said...

I'm scared of having another baby and there is not one in my 9 month future...LOL. I bet things will fall into place when the baby is born and it is ok to be scared! Enjoy the last few weeks of pregnancy!

Tiffany said...

Scared is okay...however, although it is all good, it has taken me a year to recover.LOL. The year milestone was good for me:) I will tell you, just like everyone else will, enjoy it, it goes by so very fast, very fast, my oldest just finished his first year of High School and the baby turned 1...goes by so fast.

Tiffany

ps: sorry for the ramble:)

Branson said...

Isn't it funny how you can be all huge and pregnant but it takes some other trigger to make it seem real? I have faith in you, mama... You will be great! xo

Courtney K. said...

I'm sure things will fall right into place when the baby is born. So excited for you guys! And let me say, I too, am scared to death of adding a second child to our family. And I'm not even pregnant yet. :)

rachel said...

when I was pregnant with my first my husband and I went to babies r us to register for our baby shower and I left in tears because HOW on EARTH am I supposed to know which carseat is the right one? pretty sure my husband thought I was crazy. stupid pregnancy hormones!

Miggy said...

it's ok, hang in there! i can tell you are such a great mom just from your other kiddos' smiles =) you are going to be great!

Lisa said...

Oh Faith. I think its natural to be a little scared. But you've got lots of helpers and I'm sure once he is born you will feel differently.

Heather said...

I think you made a HUGE move today to help ease the transition... teaching Beth to do laundry! I wish I could teach Seth that now! Or even Mark for that matter! :)

Meagan said...

oh, you're so close to the end. I'm sure it's getting scarier as it gets more real, but you'll do great! And you'll have all your other little "helpers" around to make it easier on you right?
I'm freaking out about just having two! I watched my 7-month-old nephew with Andrew for about 5 hrs this morning and I've decided I'll never be productive again! Ha!
Really, how do you moms with so many kiddos do anything??!

Nicolasa said...

You have some great helpers there in your house and I am sure things will fall into place!