Visit me at my new blog Sweet Violet Photography

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

A post for my family

My family has all been asking for pictures of our new place, and since I can't figure out how to load pics from my cell phone to my facebook page (I know, I know, how lame is that right?) I thought I'd post a few here.
Since I still have boxes everywhere all you get are a few cell phone pics :) I'll post better ones once we get unpacked.
Living Room
(full of laundry at the moment!!)
back yard
more back yard!!
kitchen
more kitchen and the eat-in area behind it
dining room and front door
master bath
and my uber-preggo belly

master bedroom

the littles' room

the bigs' room
with a huge closet!!
we also have an office for the hubs

Things I love about this house:
Big fenced in yard in the back and cul de sac in the front for kids to play
Bright and sunny inside
Fans in every room
Flat top stove
Big pantry
Huge closets
Great location outside of the city in a better school district but not too far from anything.

Here are a couple of pics from our old place:
crack in the kitchen ceiling from where the tree hit the house
it looked worse on the day we moved out

the tree that hit our roof

before the clean up started
the ceiling on the floor
and here's a photo of Emma on the birthday!!

27 comments:

rachel said...

wow. scary tree! and lovely new home! is it temporary or will you be staying there?

Mama Mandolin said...

Scary! That was a big tree!

And I LOVE your new backyard. I'm jealous of anyone with a yard at this point.

Marianne said...

Omigosh, Faith... those pictures are SO scary. I'm so glad you and your family have a new home, and it's beautiful! It truly looks like a home, not just a house.

Best wishes!

Tara said...

wow! That is so scary about the tree!

Tiffany said...

Glad everything is working out...the house is lovely:)

Tiffany

Courtney K. said...

That is so scary! So is this a permanent new house for you guys? I love the backsplash in the kitchen! :)

Abi said...

Your new house looks BEAUTIFUL! I'm really happy that you found a good place and have time to settle in a little before the baby comes!

Anne U said...

Your new place looks great.

Faith said...

Yes, this is our permanent home... so glad to be out of temporary housing!!

kbreints said...

Oh my goodness!! That Tree is scary! Your new place looks beautiful!

Tezzie said...

What a gorgeous place! The kids must be thrilled to have such a big yard to run around in :)

Miranda said...

I love your backyard and kitchen cabinets! The house we just bought has a nice backyard BUT it needs grass, and with our lack of rain that's turning into a pain.

Crystal said...

Yur new home is beautiful!! It looks so bright and airy...what a perfect place to bring a new little one into!

Dina @ 4 Lettre Words said...

So glad things are working out well for your sweet family, Faith. I've been keeping up, but am just now commenting b/c we're in the middle of moving, too. :) We'll keep y'all in our prayers. XO!

Tonia @ TheGunnySack.com said...

The new place looks great! I am so glad you found a new home. Best of luck with all the unpacking and settling in!

Nicolasa said...

Wow! That tree looks scary! The new place looks fantastic!

krissilugbill said...

wow, your new place is very beautiful! glad things are going well for you all and hope that you are enjoying getting settled in

Branson said...

The new place is lovely! Can't wait til you are settled... I miss you! :) Of course soon enough you will be super busy with a new little bundle of wonderful! Can't believe you only have a few weeks left! Eeep! =D

TOLIVER FAMILY said...

yay! for a perm home!!! love it. scary on the tree!

Raymonde said...

The new place looks amazing the back yard is so big. You are going to be so happy there. Take care you and yours. xxx

Becky said...

Oh my gosh, I'm so glad that everything is alright! But it looks like you've really found a wonderful new home. I'm so happy you're feeling more settled!

Kim said...

Looks great! Sounds like the family loves it and it looks like you are settling in very quickly. Must be that nesting urge. ;)

Tara said...

The new place looks really nice, love the backyard! Glad you are settling in well!

Carrie said...

Your new place looks awesome!

Amber said...

I am so glad you are in your new place and that you love it. I am also glad that everyone was safe.

Lazy Mondays said...

It looks wonderful! I'm glad you have such a wonderful place for your family :)

Tara said...

Love the new place!!! Can't believe the tree did so much damage to the previous house! Can't imagine how scary that was!! You have accomplished a LOT being so close to having the baby! Don't overdue it!!! Be sure to find the time to relax! Once baby is here, there won't be any of that for a while! :)