Visit me at my new blog Sweet Violet Photography

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Photography Challenge Faves

Here's my first faves post for the month of June. I'm going to try my hardest to stay on top of these through the next month or two.. but life is rather crazy and exhausting (with a touch of miserable) as we count down the weeks until out new little guy makes his appearance.

Last week's challenge was to post your favorite cell phone or webcam pic and there were so many fun ones to choose from!! Here are some of my favorites:

This one made me just say WOW:

Shannan at Snappin' Eye Candy


Go see the others in this post!!

Steph at North Fillmore Street


Here is this week's LOL moment:

Danyelle at Bit of Fruitcake


Here is an awwwwwwww moment:

Michelle at Momma Bird Photography


Here is some iPhone ART:

Urban Muser


and I'm including this one for the sheer joy of the moment captured:

Anne at Hot Coffee Mama


Also check out more photographic wonderfulness:
The Colour Four
Live Love Travel
Dash Photography

So I hope that you'll link up with this week's photography challenge and who knows - maybe you'll see your photo here next week!

P.S. Next week I'll do the traditional top five + vote post ;)

6 comments:

Anne U said...

Oh wow, thanks for featuring my shot of Lucy!

nzkiwigirl said...

what cute pictures! love the barbie one.
thanks! your blog is super gorgeous--i just love the design! the header is great. did you design it yourself?
have a good one.

urban muser said...

hi faith, thanks for including my nyc skyline photo in your top five! it was one of those photos that i almost didn't take, and then it turned out to be one of my favorites of that day :)

Danyelle said...

Thanks for including my hair raising shot. :)

Stephanie said...

Thanks for including my iPhone shots! It's always an honor to be featured!

Christy said...

thanks for including my link! all the shots are so super cute