Visit me at my new blog Sweet Violet Photography

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Photography Challenge: Cell Phone/Webcam





I hope you've been having a great week so far. Mine has been full of good things that I can't wait to share with you tomorrow. I'm so excited about having sponsors to feature this month I hope you'll take a minute to check out my sponsor spotlight and also there is still a little bit of time to enter my blog design giveaway!



The theme this week is cell phone or webcam pics. This week should be fun:) My photo is of myself, trying to work on the baby's blanket. I hope to get it finished before he gets here... we'll see!

Don't forget to grab a new button for my photography challenge!!

FYI: I will be picking a top five this week.


4 comments:

Shannan said...

Oh I Love the new buttons!

Anne U said...

Like the new button, don't know if I'll be participating this week, my cell phone takes crappy pics. Maybe I'll give it a try though.

Danyelle said...

I'm always so impressed by people who can knit and crochet. I have tried and tried but it seems that until I can grow another hand, i will not be able to knit and crochet.

Wish Me Luck said...

I love seeing pictures of crochet projects! I've been teaching myself how to crochet recently.