Visit me at my new blog Sweet Violet Photography

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Let the countdown begin!!

Today I am 37 weeks and 5 days pregnant.  I had a routine ultrasound at my midwife appointment and got to see my beautiful baby boy. We weren't able to get many good photos since he was all scrunched up but it was still an amazing experience to get to see him again before little Eli makes his appearance.

Here are a couple pics from today:

lips and chin
(cutest little chin ever)

profile
you can't see much but it's still so exciting and I thought y'all would like to see them! My due date is July 15th.

We're enjoying our new place a lot - though the unpacking is going sloooooooowwwwwwly, you'd think with a baby coming "any day now" I'd have a fire under me to get all of these boxes unpacked, but I just don't. I'm not sleeping much these days (preparation for the baby coming, I guess!) and have been up most nights with contractions so I'm really tired during the day.

I finally have my computer all set up and connected so I should be able to get caught up on my blog before little Eli is born... fingers crossed!! I'm working like crazy to get the 30 Days of Simply SLR eclass up and running -  if you've registered for it you should get an email from me either today or tomorrow, if you've paid for the class but haven't completed your registration please make sure you do so today. That is the only way you will have access to the class.

I just can not believe that the month of July begins tomorrow!! 

9 comments:

Courtney K. said...

My Birthday is July 17! How fun if he made his appearance, then? :)

Ashley Sisk said...

I know you're ready - can't wait to meet him!

Ashley said...

So exciting Faith!

Bobi said...

oh my goodness how exciting, he could come any day. My son Seth was born at 37 weeks. I am now 18 weeks pregnant and just found out we are having a boy as well. Congrats to you and I wish you a fast and easy delivery. All the best.

Nessa said...

Oh how exiting!! THinking of you and your sleep... hoping you get more.

Michelle said...

I'm so excited for you! Could be any day now :D (my little man was a month early, I was like a deer caught in headlights when my water broke, lol)
I love the name Eli :)

Nicolasa said...

Happy July! He'll be here any week now! My birthday is July 14! I have a few friends due July 15 as well!

the mom diggity said...

WOO!! Almost there! I'm pushing for July 8...my bday ;)

thatgirlblogs said...

handsome! not even here yet, and already taking pics I see :)