Visit me at my new blog Sweet Violet Photography

Sunday, June 5, 2011

June sponsor spotlight: week 1

Photobucket

Your name: Mandey Ejiasi
(My friends call me Mama. No really! They do! Even before babies!)
Twitter / Facebook  / Flickr / Etsy / Home
Your main blog name: Mama and the Dudes
Chronicles of my daily life including: photos, cutest dudes in the galaxy, my crafty creations, healthy health stuff, and daily thoughts.
A favorite blog post or two: the boys' birth story aaaand when I found out I was having twins
Mama Mandolin is my shop full of handmade sweetness. Fabric covered wood bead necklaces, fabric button earrings, coin purses, AND stuff for your little dudes coming soon.



Mira Crisp : Learning Photography

Your name: Mira
Flickr 
Learning the art of photography {in Italy} has a collection of findings, resources and writings related to photography as well as Mira's photographs and edits.
A favorite blog post or two: how to get high contrast black and white and creativity. can you get away with it?



Your name: Summer Crosbie
Twitter / Pinterest / Photography / Etsy

Your main blog name: Crosbie Crew
My blog is about the daily life of the Crosbie Crew. A picture taken mama, Star Wars loving daddy and two crazy little boys.
A favorite blog post or two: spread the love and painting with light

Hello Lovelies:  A few things for mama, great gifts and a few vintage items will be added soon!



Photography. Photo Editing. Inspiration. with Lynda @ Daily Window!
Your Name: Lynda Giddens
Twitter / Facebook
Your main blog name: Daily Window
I try to inspire others to pick  up their camera, think about their shots and then share them with the world. I have a free newsletter I just started with extra photography exercises, tips and a weekly challenge open to everyone.
A favorite blog post or two: About me and shutter speed experiments
Show Offs




Your name: Mary Lauren
Twitter / Facebook / Flickr
Your main blog name: My 3 Little Birds
My 3 Little Birds takes you on a stroll through my journey as a mother and writer.
A favorite blog post or two: Grain by Grain and In her own skin

2 comments:

Eva @ Four Leaf Clover said...

I have to admit, when I saw the photo of Venice yesterday, I absolutely had to click on it. That photo from Learning the art of photography {in Italy} is beautiful!

As is the last photo os the (beluga?) whales. Beautiful! What a wonderful bunch of sponsors!

Becky said...

I gave you a little shout out today! I made a whole post about my photo walk. What a great assignment!! I'm going to try to do one once a month, with just one of my kids. It was such a fabulous time. Thank you for everything!
http://rubsomedirtblog.com/2011/06/photo-walk-the-waterfall-2/