Visit me at my new blog Sweet Violet Photography

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

I am so very blessed

I am so very blessed.

I got up this morning and did some yoga for the first time since we had to leave our house, instead of waking up and wishing I could just push the eternal snooze button.

We got the green light to start looking for a new place to live, more permanent than the place we're staying now, I was able to go look at a house this morning and loved it. The landlords are such a nice couple and the house is bright with a big fenced in back yard. I'm not getting my hopes up but my confidence is definitely boosted... it only takes one.

I'm sitting here listening to my kids play with the neighbors... and there's nothing like a bunch of giggling girls to make a mama feel happy.

15 comments:

the mom diggity said...

The little things show me every day how blessed I am!! So happy to hear you are finding blessings in this day :) Hope it continues to be wonderful!

Shannon said...

That is very exciting! I'm sure you will find a place you will love. And I agree giggling girls are the best!!! Have a wonderful day!

-Shannon

Mama Mandolin said...

Oh man so nice. I would LOVE a yard!

momphotographer said...

I'm happy for you :)
Many hugs!

Tara said...

Yay, that is so exciting, fingers crossed it all works out for you!

Jamie said...

Sending prayers and good wishes your way! Here's to finding the perfect place - that makes all of this worth it!

RNSANE said...

I am, somehow, still wallowing in self pity three years after losing my treasured forensic nursing position of 21 years - at the age of 64-1/2. It is wonderful that you have maintained such a positive outlook. Blessings to you. I hope you get that lovely house and that all goes well for you

melifaif said...

That is a fabulous sound to hear!!! Keeping you in my prayers...I know something great must come of this. With your attitude....I know it SHOULD!!!! Many blessings lady.

Amy said...

Looking for a new place is so exciting! I hope it works out...and there really is nothing like a child's laughter!

my3littlebirds said...

Best of luck!

Pieces of Sunshine said...

Wonderful news. Sounds like good things are happening for you all.

Raymonde said...

I am only catching up now. Sorry to hear about the damage the storm has caused. I am relieved to read you are all well and that things are moving ahead with a new place.

Enjoy the little things.

Take care. xxx

krissilugbill said...

you are being so positive about everything and i love it! i just know that all will work out for you and your family. best wishes and blessings to you all in the coming weeks as you get everything figured out!

Katie said...

I hope you got some good news about that house - it sounds great!

Heidi said...

That is great news... I keep thinking about you and hoping that things continue to be okay. Keep us posted as you can! :)