Visit me at my new blog Sweet Violet Photography

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Touch-up Tuesday with Paper Heart Camera: Cupcakes

It's not Wednesday yet... I still have about ten minutes (my time) so I thought I'd sneak in a quick Touch-up Tuesday post... since I haven't done that in awhile and finally have an edit to share.

Touch Up Tuesday's at the Paper Mama

DSC_0721
SOOC
adjusted
straitened
cropped
adjusted hue
edited with M4H babys breath plus PTM sugar cookies 100
added actions
My4Hens "Baby's Breath" +
Paint the Moon "Sugar Cookies" 
tweaked
tweaked the actions to tone them down
edited with Everyday Actions new york
Just for fun...
an edited version from the same set

5 comments:

Branson said...

Yummy! Love how you broke it down for us!

RNSANE said...

Very interesting. I've never participated in that meme but will have to do so one of these days!

Mira said...

What a yummy photo! My personal fav is the last one. Very nice!

Barbara said...

mmmhhh...i take a few....cant wait.
So lovely...!!!

Ashley Sisk said...

I love your next to last edit - and now I want a cupcake.