Visit me at my new blog Sweet Violet Photography

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Self Portrait - 33 weeks: Photography Challenge with Paper Heart Camera

DSC_0977 sugar cookies low sat
33 weeks
The self portrait theme at Paper Heart Camera is Numbers and I immediately knew what I should do for this challenge. I finally got out my tripod to do a belly shot. I'm 33 weeks pregnant - only 3 weeks until "full term" though I'm pretty confident that he won't come for a few weeks after that. See more edits on my flickr page - I'd really like to know what you think.

Touch Up Tuesday's at the Paper Mama




self-portrait in a mirror
and here's one more...



and then, she {snapped}

17 comments:

Jeska said...

love it! finally a bump shot from you ;) not much longer to go for you!

Ashley Sisk said...

I know you're excited to meet the little guy!

Kim said...

These are gorgeous. You have a beautiful belly, too. Love these!

Nicolasa said...

I just love your baby belly!

Tara said...

gorgeous! :) Love your belly!

Tiffany said...

So lovely...hope you are feeling well:)

Tiffany

kbreints said...

What fantastic self maternity shots! you look great!

Carrie said...

Very impressive self-portrait. So happy for you and your family on your soon to be new edition.

Branson said...

Love these! Oh how I can't wait to see that little man... at least in photos ;-)

And the blog looks AH-MA-ZING!!! Love how you simplified it and moved the announcement stuff to the sidebar!

Courtney K. said...

Loving that first shot... What a beautiful silhouette. You're making my baby fever even worse. :)

Sarah said...

Awww. I LOVE these. Cute baby bump!

Meagan said...

Oh so pretty! You like great! I love the soft lighting in the first one. :)

Anika said...

very sweet portrait, love that second one!

Anne U said...

The silhouette shot is so pretty.

- Jessi - said...

Aw you're so cute!

momphotographer said...

so beautiful. love the first shot! it's breathtaking! hope everything is going well .

hugs,

Elena said...

There's nothing more beautiful than a pregnant woman. Great pictures!