Visit me at my new blog Sweet Violet Photography

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Photography Challenge: Sleep






Life has been insanely busy lately. The kids are finishing up their last week of school which means I have a bunch of honors programs to attend - and summer plans to make - and getting the family ready to go on our little mini-vacay soon. Hopefully the weather will cooperate.

Photography classes are going really well so far this month. I just adore my mentoring students and the SLR class is turning out to be a really fun bunch of ladies as well.



I don't have any amazing photos from this week or for this theme, which is sleep - but I do have a cell phone snap that I took this week of my little man sleeping on me - these moments are so sweet and I try to cherish them... he is already growing up so fast and as you can see his brother is getting big too - only about nine weeks left to go!!

FYI:
There will not be a top five during the month of May.
Obviously, the photo must be your own, taken by you!
Anyone can participate in this challenge, regardless of photography equipment or skill.
Your photo does not have to be taken for this challenge - but a new photo is always fun! :)
You can link up your blog or Flickr page - be sure to link up your post and not just your blog's homepage.
Please link up only once per person.
Please ink back to my blog!
Please grab one of my new buttons from my sidebar - thanks :)
Do take a minute to comment on each other's photos - it makes it so much more fun for everyone!
Link-up is open until next Tuesday.
Check out the list of upcoming challenges in my sidebar: next week's theme is mess
Be sure to vote for your favorite from the last challenge!
I can't wait to see your photos for this challenge!!



6 comments:

Cara @ Mischief and Laughs said...

Nice theme. I love sleeping kids... they are always so good and quiet when they are asleep. ;-) The image in this post just won't load for me. IDK if it's me (probably) or the image (maybe) but thought you'd like to know anyway.

Adriel (The Mommyhood Memos) said...

Hi Faith! I hope you're feeling well these days, an sneaking a bit of sleep in for yourself amongst all the crazy! x

Christagayle said...

Thank you for the fun photo challenge! I'm a new follower & think your blog is great. Like Cara above, the image you posted won't load for me either.

Elise Ann Wormuth said...

I don't have a sleep photo, but there are some great ones posted --

Jenn said...

Ooooo!!! I love this shot!! Love that belly!!!

Becky said...

Such a sweet shot.