Visit me at my new blog Sweet Violet Photography

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Photography Challenge: Messy






My Messy Little Man

The theme this week is "Messy" and I couldn't think of a better photo that this shot of my little man. His sister covered him in mud!! He loved it :) What is your mess?!

FYI:
There will not be a top five during the month of May.
Obviously, the photo must be your own, taken by you!
Anyone can participate in this challenge, regardless of photography equipment or skill.
Your photo does not have to be taken for this challenge - but a new photo is always fun! :)
You can link up your blog or Flickr page - be sure to link up your post and not just your blog's homepage.
Please link up only once per person.
Please ink back to my blog!
Please grab one of my new buttons from my sidebar - thanks :)
Do take a minute to comment on each other's photos - it makes it so much more fun for everyone!
Link-up is open until next Tuesday.
Check out the list of upcoming challenges in my sidebar: next week's theme is together
Be sure to vote for your favorite from the last challenge!
I can't wait to see your photos for this challenge!!



12 comments:

Kimberly said...

Oh my! Too cute! Of course I can only say that because he's not my child tracking mud all through my house. :)

Joy said...

haha oh my!! that is so messy!

Jane said...

That is a truly wonderful capture of messy! His sister did a very good job, he is literally coated from the neck down in it. I am sure he had a fabulous time too!

Meagan said...

Wow! That is the messiest little boy I've ever seen. What a cutie! :)

Ashley Sisk said...

Now that is one messy little boy!

CM said...

Oh dear...good luck with that! :-) I have two little boys, so I've been there, done that. Great capture.

Stopped over from Ashley's blog. You have a beautiful blog!

Katie said...

I bet he had a ball!

I mean, what little boy doesn't like a good roll in the mud (and I bet his sister had a ball making him messy)!

Summer said...

Awesome!!! Love the mud pic. There is a place out here that has mud pits for kids to play in, can't wait to take my boys. :)

Courtney K. said...

Oh my gracious!! That's hilarious, though I can't imagine having to clean that up! :)

Sarah said...

Great messy photo. So cute.

Becky said...

That looks fun!!!

Kim said...

This is a great shot. I have a few in my house that could easily pass for this image. lol.
Sent over by Ashley Sisk. So happy I came by. You have a new follower. :-)