Visit me at my new blog Sweet Violet Photography

Sunday, May 29, 2011

I'm still here...

just enjoying life with my family... we've been swimming a lot, watching movies - hanging out.  We saw Kung Fu Panda 2 in 3D - it was the kid's first time seeing a movie in 3D! It was such a fun experience. I finally went on a great date with my husband - the first one this year.
I'm also now 33 weeks pregnant and feeling huge...  just huge.
So I've got my feet up and I'm watching the last couple episodes of Glee...
and I'll be back to my blog soon :)

3 comments:

Shoni said...

I know how you feel! I'm 32 weeks today and I feel huge also. I feel guilty because I don't really want to go anywhere or do anything. I just want to stay at home. And my blog is way more neglected than yours.

Take care and get some rest!

alicia said...

You go girl. A date with hubs?

alicia said...

By the way, I haven't done anything with tumblr yet, but wondering how the Pinterest works. I know I need an invite. Can I request that from you? lol. Clueless.