Visit me at my new blog Sweet Violet Photography

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

VOTE for your Favorites!!

Flowers and Leaves


Elena of Selfie Magic


Rebecca of Bumbles and Light


Mandy of a sorta fairytale


Tez of Not Always Picture Perfect


Lisa of Being What I Want to Be

Honorable Mentions:
Tara
Kate of little somethings
Angela of Framing the Light




Two

Nicole of another day another diaper



Summer of Crosbie Crew



Mandey of Mama and the Dudes



Ashley Sisk of Ramblings and Photos



Becky of Rub Some Dirt On It


Honorable Mentions:
Abi of Snaps SO adorable. LOVE this post!
Ashely of Dash Photography SUCH a cute set!!!
My Pics and Me LOVE vintage style processing.
Everyday I Walk With You how clever!
Branson Love this one "two"!
Funkytime - if you haven't visited this blog yet - go now!







9 comments:

alicia said...

They are all so good. Wow. Decisions, decisions...

Tezzie said...

Thanks so much, Faith! What an honour to be listed alongside all those gorgeous photos by such talented photographers! :D

Mama Mandolin said...

Woo hoo I made the Top 5!

Rachelle said...

These are stunning choices. All winners. Wow.

Nicolasa said...

These are all so awesome!

DASH Photography said...

Thanks for the honorable mention Faith! :) We had too much fun with that confetti! I have one more photo from that set that fits your "Pastel" Challenge!

Jamie Rubeis said...

I love all of the flower shots! Hard to choose!

Nicole said...

Faith, thank you so much! You made my day. I can't believe I saw this so late. I'm super excited. Thank you again!

Sibylle said...

thanks for the honorable mention, you rock!