Visit me at my new blog Sweet Violet Photography

Monday, April 4, 2011

Simply Bliss: Basics of Childhood Photography class list

I haven't done one of these posts lately since they take a lot of time to put together... but this is such a special class to me! Here is the list of photographers participating in this month's class. I hope you'll take a moment to get to know each other and follow each other's blog. Some of this class is made up of photographers that I've specifically invited to participate in the class, mothers and bloggers who I know will encourage the entire class with their creativity and passion for great photography. There are so many friends in this group - people I've met through blogging - students who have taken my other classes and become my friends and new students whose stories I'm just learning and can not wait to get to know better!

So here they are... in no particular order.

Courtney Kirkland 
read more about her here

Sarah Halstead
read more about her here

Joni Moore 
read more about her here

Courtney Noffsinger

Brooke Martin 

Kristin Lugbill 

Tiffany

Chelsey 

Kelly-Jo Cole - Happy Homemaker
Rachel Brandt-Fisher - Delete the adjectives
Carla - Carla's Candids
Crystal - a day in the life 
Debbie - Meet the Staffords
Hannah - Bubbleboo photography
Amy - just another manic momday
Lindsay - Looking for Strawberries
Reilly - Sweet & Sour Pickles
Kassie - Actuary Mom
Samantha - SAK photography
Marah - diary of a devil dog wife
Selena - Stoneyville
Rachel - el patio preciocito
Chana - mamatown
Maryann - Mama Tales
Jessica
Heidi
Renee -3krazychics
Mellisa - getting all my ducks in a row
Karen
Becky -  Rub Some Dirt On It
Kimberly 
Tracy


p.s. if I linked your blog incorrectly - please let me know so I can fix it!

9 comments:

Branson @ Reflection of Something said...

What an amazing group! I may not be able to take the class, but I look forward to seeing some results on these amazing blogs! So many inspiring ladies!

krissilugbill said...

how fun! excited to get started on some of these assignments :) and check out some of my fellow classmates!

Selena @ Stoneyville said...

I'm excited to take this class. Just FYI you spelled the name of my blog wrong it is Stoneyville not Stonyville. Thanks!

Faith said...

Sorry Selena! All fixed now :)

Tiffany said...

Can't wait to get started, thanks for including me! Looking forward to seeing every one's pictures...

Tiffany

Summer said...

I only wish I would have signed up!

Nicolasa said...

Awesome! Have fun!

alicia said...

Looks like you have some fab talent here. How fun.

Lynda said...

So awesome! I wish so much I'd been able to take this class. :( I hope you do one again!