Visit me at my new blog Sweet Violet Photography

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Photography Challenge: Pets

innocence of a child
This week the photography challenge is pets and this is our pet dog Molly and my middle daughter, Emma. After five years of big dogs it's nice to have a nice little lap dog.







As a reminder:
Obviously, the photo must be your own, taken by you!
Anyone can participate in this challenge, regardless of photography equipment or skill.
Your photo does not have to be taken for this challenge - but a new photo is always fun! :)
You can link up your blog or Flickr page - be sure to link up your post and not just your blog's homepage.
Please link up only once per person.
Your post must contain a link-back to be considered as a choice for Top 5
Please grab one of my new buttons from my sidebar - thanks :)
Do take a minute to comment on each other's photos - it makes it so much more fun for everyone!
Link-up is open until next Tuesday though I make pick my top 5 as early as Friday.
Check out the list of upcoming challenges in my sidebar: next week's theme is feet.
I'll have the Top 5 picked from last week's challenge up by tonight.
Be sure to vote for your favorite from the last challenge!

P.S. there are only two spots left in my May SLR e-class so be sure to hurry and register! 
Registration for my SLR class is CLOSED - but there are still spots in my mentoring class available.

8 comments:

Dina @ 4 Lettre Words said...

That's some sweet puppy-love!

Ashley Sisk said...

I think I remember this picture and it's still so cute!

Jeska said...

I love my lap dog, even though I've always had big dogs growing up! Lovely photo!

Nicolasa said...

What a sweet photo of Molly and Emma!

Photographs and Memories...... said...

they always look great... love my four leg babies ALWAYS

Carrie said...

What a cutie patootie! Both of them :0)

Elise Ann Wormuth said...

Great picture -- of both dog and child.

AlyGatr said...

Both are perfectly adorable :)