Visit me at my new blog Sweet Violet Photography

Monday, April 4, 2011

Indoor portrait inspiration collage

Indoor portrait inspiration
Sources:1. Darcy@my3boybarians, 2. redeyeglasses, 3. Kassie@actuarymom,
4. Amanda@iamaprice, 5. Charmaine Poulin@justbitsandpieces, 6. Jennifer Playgroupie,
7. Beth@ishouldbefoldinglaundry, 8. Fiona Colvin, 9. Raya@paperpony Created with fd's Flickr Toys

Today is the start of my Simply Bliss: Basics of Childhood Photography e-class!! This is an inspiration collage I put together for my students- thought I'd post it here for y'all too.

7 comments:

Robin said...

Beautiful!! I needed some inspiration! Indoors are tricky! :)

Jamie Rubeis said...

There are some great portraits here!!!

Jessica said...

What a great inspiration board!

Just Bits and Pieces said...

HEY!!! Thank you for choosing one of my photos as inspiration!!!!! Have a happy day!

Actuary Mom said...

I feel so special that I am in your collage!! Thanks :)

alicia said...

Wow. Packed with inspiring shots. Beautiful collage.

Serline said...

Wow, your very own version of Hollywood Squares ;-P