Visit me at my new blog Sweet Violet Photography

Monday, March 28, 2011

VOTE for your Favorite: Sweet

Congratulations to Branson who won the "Beverage" photography challenge!!! She is such a sweet person and one of my friends on Twitter. I'm really happy for her.

Wk2 tech assign1: 1
Mignonne


Chana


Kristin


Keara


Diana

Honorable Mentions:
Michelle - because I really can't have feature her photo in my top five every single week. ADORABLE shot!!
Tiffany - a brilliant little post with some fabulous photos.
Misty - LOVE those shots - they took me right back to when my oldest was that age...
BLISS! - LOVE her blog and her photography is amazing.


15 comments:

Casey Martinez said...

these are all so soft and dreamy! not to mention yummy;0

Elizabeth Nafe said...

All great shots!

Tiffany said...

Thanks Faith!

Misty Exnicios said...

Thanks for the Honorable Mention!

Ambika said...

All Awesome clicks! A treat to the eye!

Rebecca said...

Great shots now I have to learn!

Michelle said...

haha thank you for the honorable mention! ALL beautiful photos but I had to vote for those duckies, too cute!!

krissilugbill said...

wow! i feel so very very honored! thank you for choosing my photo as one of the top 5!

Kristin said...

Wow! So many great and beautiful photos! So hard to just pick one! ;)

Chana@ Mamma Town said...

YEAH!! That is just too cool! Thank you so much! I love that I'm in the same group as these talented ladies. Those ducklings are KILLING me! So cute!

Jenn said...

ooo - so many sweet things fighting for just one vote?!? that's tough!!

Nicolasa said...

These are great photos!

Branson @ Reflection of Something said...

This is a tough week... All great shots!

And thanks for recognizing my photo! So excited people liked it! :)

Keara @ Now I Know What Life Is All About said...

Thank you so much for choosing my picture for the top 5! Yea!

Amanda said...

oh this is so fun! so many great ones to pick from!!