Visit me at my new blog Sweet Violet Photography

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

POTD: Wednesday

Good morning!!
My favorite way to start the day - a nice tall glass of orange juice! (preferably Simply Orange with Pineapple - yum!)

The photography challenge next week will be "beverage" simply because I've been {somewhat} obsessed with photographing my orange juice every morning. So if you can submit a winning photo of orange juice (or some other juice) you will score big points with me! And be prepared to see more OJ pics showing up in my 365 project.

4 comments:

love and life ♥ said...

YUM! Sounds delicious with Pineapple!

Jamie Rubeis said...

Hmmm... Dont think i have ever tried to photograph a beverage before. Good challenge!

Kimberly Gauthier said...

I drink a glass of OJ nearly every morning. I love it plain, but I love the mixed blends more. I needs to be super cold and I devour it before i realize it. Perfection!

Branson @ Reflection of Something said...

I didn't know they made simply orange with pineapple! I love simply apple too!