Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Photography Challenge: Beverage


Congratulations to Amber - she won the "Everyday Life" photography challenge!!


{Kimberly}

{Anne U}




Honorable Mention:
Little Somethings - First I have to say that I love the simplicity of her blog layout, and also the photo she submitted made me happy!!
This Life is Sweet by Angel Perry - not only does she have an awesome name, she's got a beautiful blog and her submission was very creative.
Kimberly Gauthier - lovely photo!
Sandrine Camus - loved this shot from the first moment I saw it! Her blog is in French but it's really beautiful!
Another Day Another Diaper - a great shot of shells :)
Deb Duty - have you seen her adorable kitten pic?! SO cute!!!
Keara at Now I Know What Life Is All About - love the tones in this pic!
Natalie at The Franklins - love the tones and DOF in this pic! Also the shot of her little guy's eyelashes is just awesome!
Actuary Mom - one of my photography students ;) love the composition and tone of this shot!
Holly Days - such a pretty photo of flowers! I love the perspective and colors.
Captivus Living - love the spring shots. Perfect for this time of year.

DSC_8508 2
The theme this week is Beverage
I've been trying to photograph my morning orange juice nearly every day - it's not as easy as you'd think it would be! So I thought that it might be fun for the photography challenge to be of a beverage - milk, juice, soft drinks, coffee, beer, whatever you like! Y'all have been submitting some really terrific photos lately - as you can tell from my long list of honorable mentions! I can't wait to see you photos.

Don't forget to link up a photo for the Project 64: Out of the Box color challenge - the winner will be included in the running to win one of my photography classes!


15 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

Hey Faith - sorry I haven't been by to visit...had to resubscribe manually in my reader. I think I can handle beverage...if I don't drink it first.

Sandrine Camus said...

I am very proud of my honorable mention, it is very nice ! Thank you from France ! ;-)

Angel Perry said...

Thank you so much for the little shout out! I love being featured on your blog & I love participating in your challenges :) Thanks sweet Faith! Love all these photos. Such talent!

MamaTales said...

Thank you so much for picking my photo! I haven't been doing this a month yet so this is huge motivator!

Kimberly said...

Thank you! I am humbled and honored that you chose my photo for your top 5! I really don't know how you choose! There are so many great photos!

Kimberly @ My Perspective

Anne U said...

Thanks for picking my photo for top 5!

Michelle said...

Thank you so much for picking my fairy bread shot for Top 5! Now to find a nice beverage to shoot :)

Anu@My Dream Canvas said...

I am so delighted to have found your blog :-) I am trying my hand at photgraphy and will link up in the future. I am your newest follower. Hope to see you at My Dream Canvas as well :-)

Dina @ 4 Lettre Words said...

Just had some OJ! :)

Kimberly Gauthier said...

Thanks for the honorable mention!!!

Amber said...

YAY!!!!! It is so nice to win a photo challenge.

Serline said...

Congratulations to all winners... simply gorgeous captures!

Raymonde said...

I thought I would squeeze you some fresh orange juice!

A little bit of bribing goes a long way!!! ;) Joke!!

Have a lovely day. :)

borne . image . photography said...

Hi Faith! This is my first time participating here! There are so many great entries for a 'beverage', and these are so fun to look at! I started following you a few weeks back, and would have been by sooner to get involved in more of your challenges over here, but I've been sick :( ... that O.J. sure would do a body good, too, right now! :) You have a blessed weekend!

- Deborah

blue elephant photography said...

oooh lots of shot variety =) submitting my coffee one. this is my first time to join the challenge here too =)