Visit me at my new blog Sweet Violet Photography

Monday, March 7, 2011

My week and a couple (cell phone) photographs

Wow - what a week! I've been so amazingly busy - with photography classes, photography mentoring group and other work-stuff. I never thought I'd ever be such a busy work-from-home mom! I've missed reading everyone's blogs though and hope to rearrange my schedule to catch up this week.

Highlights from this week: tweeting with Ashley and Jen during American Idol - SO much fun! If you tweet let me know - I'd love to follow you :) In other news I heard my new baby's heartbeat this week! You can read more about it on my Simply Motherhood blog. I go for my ultrasound on Thursday and maybe we'll be able to find out if we're having a boy or girl. It feels surreal to be this far along in my pregnancy.

preggo belly!!

some days are better than others


DSC_8178
This weekend  I managed to photograph my recipe for strawberry banana french toast! I got some great photos that I'm really happy with - I just need to edit them a little and  get the recipe ready to post. 

Sorry I don't have a 365 post this week - I only took a few photos this whole week - mostly just on the weekend! I'm really looking forward to getting back on track with my 365 project this week.

Pssst - tomorrow's photography challenge theme: Macro! 

6 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

Looks like a good week - I'm excited to find out what you're having too. And AI tweet sessions are always fun!

- Jessi - said...

Awe you look cute with your little prego belly :)

Jamie Rubeis said...

Your baby bump is lookin pretty darn cute!

I tweet! @1neProudMama

Haynes said...

Loving that belly. You look great!!!

TOLIVER FAMILY said...

adorable bump there! how exciting to get to hear the heartbeat!!!

i tweet! @hope4ou

Branson @ Reflection of Something said...

You look so cute with your bump! =) Okay, so I have learned that the world of photo bloggers is very bad for the diet! That looks sooo good!