Visit me at my new blog Sweet Violet Photography

Friday, March 18, 2011

I am such a preggo mama

(a post without pictures)



I woke up this morning craving ice cream for breakfast. 
It didn't help that I fixed toast with nutella for the kids
It smelled amazing
But toast aggravates my food allergies
and I didn't feel like  being itchy for the rest of the day
So I tweeted 
that I was craving ice cream for breakfast
and had a nice little chat with my BFFs online about it.
then I ate a bowl of granola 


This afternoon I drove past the Mexican restaurant and now
I'm craving queso cheese dip and margaritas for lunch
Mmmmmmm... A nice big bowl of white cheezy goodness and a cold fruity drink 
With a couple girlfriends 
(or a few of my favorite tweeps)
Now that would be a good time!
I'll probably end up having an avocado salad - just thought you'd like to know.

and maybe tonight I'll call the hubs and ask him to pick up a
PIZZA
our favorite way to fix it is
Italian sausage
pepperoni
green peppers
onions
lots of cheese
and I think I'll take my half with bacon.

12 comments:

Elizabeth @ Musings said...

Haha, I guess that means I'll make a good preggo woman when the time comes, because that all sounds amazing.

Shoni said...

I totally know how you feel. I'm 22 weeks pregnant and am constantly craving sweet things. It sounds like you are managing your temptations better than me, though. :)

thatgirlblogs said...

I keep forgetting you're pregnant!

Bobi said...

that is hillarious… I probably would have had the ice cream.

krissilugbill said...

hahaha! i love this post :) I am right there with you. I am all about sour patch kids right now...anytime of the day! among many other things :)

kbreints said...

You are being so good! I would have OPTED for ice cream for breakfast and mexican for lunch!

Flower Photography said...

Oh I am not preggers and I crave stuff all the time! lol.

G'mom Becky said...

when carrying you...
I craved watermelon and
Dr. Pepper!
go figure!

BARBIE said...

I remember those pregnancy cravings!

Michelle said...

Now I'm hungry, lol.
Do you have to get your Nutella off Amazon??

Chana said...

Girlfriend! I HEAR ya! I'm craving pizza NON stop, and pickles and Lucky Charms:) Haha!

Mira said...

You’re so sweet! Like most of Europeans, I was raised on a Nutella-and-bread w/ a glass of milk breakfast so when I am craving something sweet, I usually grab a jar of Nutella and a spoon. No bread needed. Hmm….but ice cream for breakfast? That is definitely something I should try… tomorrow. LOL