Visit me at my new blog Sweet Violet Photography

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Worless{ish} Wednsday

This is a pic from my cell phone of Josiah giving the New Baby kisses :)

I'm 18 weeks now. You can find more pregnancy updates on my blog Simply Motherhood. So far everything is going really well! I can feel the baby move every day now an my little bump is starting to get bigger - finally. 

I'm taking Katie-Abigail to the doctor today - I was hoping that she would be well enough to go to school today but her ear has been bleeding, I think from a ruptured ear drum. Thankfully she is feeling better and everyone's fevers are gone. Thanks for all of your kind words on Facebook & Twitter and for your prayers for my family :)

Linking up with The Paper Mama, A Beautiful Mess, A Little King and I and Live & Love Outloud.