Visit me at my new blog Sweet Violet Photography

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Worless{ish} Wednsday: Driving

Yesterday the kids had an extra day off school so I packed the kids up and we spent the day at my sister's house. It was the best day ever. Our kids played, we had some great mommy talk and we filled up our memory cards with photos.

I have SO many photo to share with you all but I'm on my way out the door right now so I'll just have to share this photo I took with my cell phone on the way to Abi's house.  The sunrise was so beautiful!

Linking up with the paper mama ♥

11 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh, very cool shot!

Liz said...

this is such a neat shot. Love the sunset.

Nicolasa said...

This is a really cool shot! I love it!

Lynda said...

Great sunset! I love those "best day ever"s!

Jenn said...

Beautiful shot!!

thatgirlblogs said...

little bit worried about you crashing the car. but, good picture!

Carrie said...

Wow. I can't believe this was taken with a cell phone. Too cool!

G'mom Becky said...

Cool photo... I also thought about the possibility of a crash under those circumstances!
Since you said it was SUNRISE .... that tells me how early y'all got up to be on the road to catch that shot!!
Glad you had a good day with Abi.

Jen said...

beautifully done. great composition!

Abi said...

I'm SO happy that y'all made it down to visit... I am still smiling!
P.S. I blogged it :)

kbreints said...

I love these photos... and have taken many myself... this one is so beautiful! Perfect capture of the sunset!