Visit me at my new blog Sweet Violet Photography

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Touch-up Tuesday with Paper Heart Camera: Beautiful Spring

Touch Up Tuesday's at the Paper Mama

all things new
Edit:(in PSE7)
Step 1: Duplicate Layer and apply Gaussion Blur to 12%
Step 2: Created a Gradient fill layer - I choose the radial option at 123% also I choose the option "Foreground to Transparent" and reversed the direction of the gradient. I layered the blur on top of the gradient and hit ctrl+G then I flattened the image.
Step 3: Duplicate Layer change it to a "Soft Light" layer and apply High Pass. Flatten image.
Step 4: Apply Paint the Moon's "Sugar Cookie" action and adjust layers a little to add contrast.
Step 5: Apply Pioneer Woman's "Seventies" action Background layer and brought it to the top then reduced the opacity to 47%
Step 6: Added a vignette by creating a gradient layer, then I choose the radial option, changed the angle a little, and set it to 119% then I changed the color of the fill to a dark orange-tinted brown.

a slightly brigher edit
Another Edit: with more Sugar Cookies and less Seventies

SOOC
SOOC


Would you do me a favor? Visit my blog frog community and weigh in on my conversation about cameras

15 comments:

Sharon said...

Just love the middle edit.

Shari said...

My fav is the MORE sugar cookies and LESS 70's!

Super edit!

mrsbartee.com said...

Such a pretty touch up. I love the softness to it.

Kristy said...

Wow!! Great tutorial! I haven't played with Gaussian Blur in while, I think I shall!

Ashley Sisk said...

I really love your second edit - perfection!

Reilly said...

So beautiful!! I love your second edit!!

Carrie said...

Wow, these are all so amazing, even the SOOC. I really appreciate you sharing your edits.

Lynda said...

This is a really cool photo! I love the SOOC and edits!

Charlene said...

The soft light of the second edit is beautiful.

Tiffany said...

That flower is so sweet....all we have here is snow:)

Gardening in a Sandbox said...

Love the depth of the photo. Really wonderful.

Liz said...

love the last one.

Jenn and Blain said...

As always, your pictures are just beautiful! The third one is gorgeous ... I love how the green just pops!

The Clip Cafe said...

I love the sugar cookies one :-)

love and life ♥ said...

Your second edit is my absolutely favorite!