Visit me at my new blog Sweet Violet Photography

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Scavenger Hunt Sunday



Shadow
shadow
This shot was actually taken last month. I couldn't manage to get this shot this week.

Pattern
Patterns
LOL - I guess Ashley and I had the same idea! I never got this shot exactly the way I wanted to.

Bright White
bright white
Not much to say about this one :)

Strong
DSC_6669 copy 2
This was a pretty random shot. I turned around from taking a photo of the light switch and saw the lock - that's a pretty strong thing. It'll have to do :)

Warmth
2 12 11 sugar cookies seventies
This is my favorite shot from this week. It is of my quilt that my mom made for me a couple years ago. Most of the patches are from projects that my mom made for me or that we worked on together. I love this quilt. It keeps me warm when I sit at my desk on chilly days and I lay it on my bed on freezing nights. I'm also linking this photo up for the Simple Things photography link-up.

14 comments:

Buckeroomama said...

Quilts are wonderful things... made even more wonderful by the love that went into the making of them. :) I just featured on my post on Saturday the quilt that my grandma made for me.

deb duty said...

Love the simplicity of the light switch on the green wall. The quilt is lovely.

The Frat Pack + Me said...

Shadow is so great~

Ashley Sisk said...

Love your shadow shot - and we were on the same page with the blinds. I think I just got lucky with mine. :)

Mandy said...

These are all really cool, I like your strong shot!! I wouldn't have ever thought to shoot the door/lock.. it's awesome!

Dina @ 4 Lettre Words said...

Love "shadow"...and "strong" is very clever!

love and life ♥ said...

Your Shadow shot is adorable & I love the quilt. Great photos! xo

Michelle said...

I like the idea of using a lock for strong. And...I think your pattern with the blinds turned out great!

Pieni Lintu said...

Great job!! These are so lovely!

Kimberly said...

Love your interpretations this week! The quilt looks beautiful!

Nicolasa said...

I love the bright white photo.. the colors, the simplicity!

Dorian Susan said...

I'm rather drawn to the simplicity of that bright white shot. The shadow shot is oh so sweet.

Seizing My Day said...

love the green wall with the white light switch! fun.. I think I have a wall in that same green too! ha ha! Love the door shot as well!

Simone said...

Some great shots. Your strength one is very clever. Love the idea of the quilt, certainly articulates warmth so well!