Visit me at my new blog Sweet Violet Photography

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Project 365: Week 6

week 6

The template is from The CoffeeShop and the font is called CK Becky
You can read my tutorial on how I create my 365 collage in Adobe Photoshop Elements.

Monday's POTD
37/365 Monday - my Beth
The Daily Wyatt

Sick Days
38/365 Tuesday - kiddos with fevers

POTD: Tuesday
39/365 Wednesday - sick days

POTD: Thursday
40/365 Thursday - craving something sweet

POTD - Friday
41/365 Friday -stuffed french toast with cream cheese, strawberries and bananas - best lunch ever!

Little Man's
French toast I made for my Little Man :)

Linking up with:

Project 365 ButtonThe Daily Wyatt


If you are doing a 365 project I highly encourage you to participate in Audrey@The Daily Wyatt's Flickr group :) It's a really nice small group and Audrey picks her favorites every week.

18 comments:

Sarah Halstead said...

That french toast looks delicious. Dustyn has that plate too. Great photos. Thanks for linking up.

kbreints said...

Yum! Your photos always make me hungry... lol. Hope everyone is on the mend at your house!

bekkah said...

your stuffed french toast sounds delicious!! we've been struggling with sick days over here too...hope everyone is feeling better :)

love and life ♥ said...

Love the collage! Oh my goodness the stuffed french toast looks AMAZING. What a creative recipe. I want some right now! I hope the kiddies are feeling better. Have a great Saturday! xo

Actuary Mom said...

The french toast looks so amazing! Yum.

Jen said...

that stuffed french toast looks awesome!

creatingme said...

Nice. LOVE the eyes! And thanks for posting how to do the collage!

Kristy said...

You're black and white of Beth is just stunning!

Colleen said...

The stuffed french toast looks amazing. The black and white shot is incredible!!

Dorian Susan said...

OMG that French toast....looks awesome. Amazed with all your little ones not feeling well that you had time to take any pics at all.

Natalie said...

Day 41 made my mouth water, literally!

Kimberly said...

I love that you can see Beth's freckles ... even in B&W. Great photos as always! Hope you are all feeling better.

Audrey @ TheDailyWyatt.blogspot.com said...

You and your food shots! Yummy! I need to try the stuffed french toast for sure. oh my! (and thanks for talking about the flickr group! I love your photos!)

Tiffany said...

The french toast looks so yummy:)

Susan said...

Great photos. Love the first one especially. I'm going to try that yummy french toast recipe!

Lisa said...

I love the sleeping shot. So precious!

Summer said...

The stuffed french toast looks amazing!

Brooke said...

Oh my!!!! I am inviting myself over for lunch :D Hee. That stuffed french toast stuff looks soooooo good. Mmmm