Visit me at my new blog Sweet Violet Photography

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Photoshoot #1 with Henry the Sock Monkey - sneak peak.

dsc_5757 2
I set up a posterboard backdrop and took some time to do a photoshoot for the Hugs from Henry project. I've been working on the shooting schedule this week so far there are over 70 volunteer photographers and it's not too late to volunteer now.

There's a storm moving in so I need to shut down my computer but I thought I'd give y'all a sneak peak of the adorable Henry. I'm so happy with how these turned out.

Hugs from Henry, Love Lucas

6 comments:

Holly - Holly Days said...

Yaaayyy!! I can't wait to show Henry around Las Vegas!

Love and Lollipops said...

He is super cute!

Jenn and Blain said...

love this little guy!

Charlene said...

He certainly look adorable!

Erin said...

Love it Faith. Glad you're having a good time! Give him hugs from the Galindos!

Lynda said...

Awesome! I am so excited!